• Snooze at the Zoo – Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, July 19, 20, 25, 26, 27. Spending the night at the zoo is a wildly good time for families, groups and schools. During the overnight adventure, guests make enrichment for the animals, tour the zoo, meet animals up close and enjoy delicious meals. Each Snooze lasts from 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 a.m. the next day. Separate fee, preregistration required. For more information, including pricing and available dates, visit toledozoo.org/snooze.
• Live Nation Concert – Trevor Noah – Friday, July 19. For more information, please visit toledozoo.org/concerts.
• YPAC Wild Games – Saturday, July 20. Join Young Professionals for Animals and Conservation (YPAC) for a full day of zoo fun including animal interactions and games of giant Jenga and Connect Four. Children welcome.
• Sundae Funday Supported by Shipt – Sunday, July 21. Dip into a variety of ice cream stations featuring Dean’s Country Fresh Ice Cream around the zoo from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. Sprinkle in special activities and entertainment to top off the perfect Sundae Funday! Tickets are $5.00 for zoo members and $6.00 for nonmembers, include 10 samplings and may be purchased online in advance or in person the day of the event.
• ADA Day – Monday, July 22. Celebrate the passage of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) at the zoo from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. while learning about services and products available to those with disabilities at the information fair organized in partnership with The Ability Center.
• Buckeye Broadband Zoo Brew – Friday, July 26. It’s the most wonderful time for a beer. Join us for the first Christmas in July-themed Zoo Brew, complete with samples from local microbreweries and distributors, live entertainment and holiday decorations, from 8:00 to 11:00 p.m. on the historic south side of the zoo. All guests must be 21 or over with valid ID.
• Live Nation Concert – Jim Gaffigan – Wednesday, July 31. For more information, please visit toledozoo.org/concerts.
• Summer Safari Camps sponsored by Toby & Sue Cardone – through Friday, August 9. The zoo offers wild opportunities for campers ages 4-15. Separate fee, preregistration required. Member discounts apply. For more information, including themes and pricing, visit toledozoo.org/camps.
Visit the Toledo Zoo’s website, www.toledozoo.org, or call (419) 385-4040 for more information about these and other upcoming events.