• Snooze at the Zoo – Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, June 13, 20, 22, 27, 28, 29. Spending the night at the zoo is a wildly good time for families, groups and schools. During the overnight adventure, guests make enrichment for the animals, tour the zoo, meet animals up close and enjoy delicious meals. Each Snooze lasts from 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 a.m. the next day. Separate fee, preregistration required. For more information, including pricing and available dates, visit toledozoo.org/snooze.
• Father’s Day Celebration and BBQ – Sunday, June 16. All dads receive free admission when accompanied by children. Treat Dad to a special day at the zoo and make your reservations for the Father’s Day BBQ (separate fee) by visiting toledozoo.org/fathersday.
• Garden Tour Series: Root for Trees – Tuesday, June 18. Learn about the value of trees and how they can benefit both your finances and your health. Discuss the placement and how to properly install the correct tree for your yard. Separate fee, preregistration required. Member discounts apply. Tour is rain or shine.
• PNC ZOOtoDO presented by Skylight Financial Group – Friday, June 21. Party with a purpose at the zoo’s largest annual fundraiser. Enjoy samples from more than 50 area restaurants and catering services and live entertainment throughout zoo grounds from 6:00 p.m. to midnight.
• Zoomba – Sunday, June 23. Move and groove to traditional Latin rhythms and animal-inspired tunes for an hour of energetic exercise to benefit the Raising Up Red Pandas campaign. Workout will be 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. in the Malawi Event Center. Visit www.toledozoo.org/zoomba.
• Summer Safari Camps sponsored by Toby & Sue Cardone –through Friday, August 9. The zoo offers wild opportunities for campers ages 4-15. Separate fee, preregistration required. Member discounts apply. For more information, including themes and pricing, visit toledozoo.org/camps.
Visit the Toledo Zoo’s website, www.toledozoo.org, or call (419) 385-4040 for more information about these and other upcoming events.